September 12, 2018Axiom Data Science seeks an Environmental Data Scientist to join our existing team of professionals who are developing and applying the latest technical solutions to solve geoscientific data management challenges. This is a mid-level career opportunity...
August 13, 2018Learn the latest on marine funding, legislation, and state and federal policy issues relating to the marine environment by joining the bi-monthly telecon.
June 8, 2018AOOS Director Molly McCammon was asked to testify in Washington DC June 7 by Alaska Congressman Don Young.
May 14, 2018We want to let you know the buoy is currently down due to a dead battery and will be pulled from the water for maintenance and battery replacement.
May 9, 2018An advisory has been issued for harvesters, managers and the public about how spring weather conditions may impact the timing of the Chinook salmon run on the Yukon River delta. The initial forecast is for an earlier than average timing for the middl...
January 13, 2018Axiom Data Science will be holding a Metadata workshop and two metadata office hour sessions during the upcoming Alaska Marine Science Symposium. Drop-in to find out how to organize and/or document your dataset and ask specific questions of the experts!
The new release features;
- Sophisticated charting abilities, including comparisons between data sources and binning by time;
- On-the-fly seasonal data summaries, including climatology and anomaly plots;
- Interactive comparison charting for sensor, model, and biological data;
- Availability of depth charts, interpolation via kriging, and 4D interactive charts for ocean profiling sensors like CTDs, moorings, gliders, and more;
- User-created custom data views for data exploration, saving and sharing;
- Enhancements to the data catalog for searching, downloading, and mapping data.