August 13, 2018Learn the latest on marine funding, legislation, and state and federal policy issues relating to the marine environment by joining the bi-monthly telecon.
June 8, 2018AOOS Director Molly McCammon was asked to testify in Washington DC June 7 by Alaska Congressman Don Young.
May 14, 2018We want to let you know the buoy is currently down due to a dead battery and will be pulled from the water for maintenance and battery replacement.
May 9, 2018An advisory has been issued for harvesters, managers and the public about how spring weather conditions may impact the timing of the Chinook salmon run on the Yukon River delta. The initial forecast is for an earlier than average timing for the middl...
January 13, 2018Axiom Data Science will be holding a Metadata workshop and two metadata office hour sessions during the upcoming Alaska Marine Science Symposium. Drop-in to find out how to organize and/or document your dataset and ask specific questions of the experts!
January 12, 2018Federal mapping agencies are working together to coordinate U.S. coastal survey efforts. We want to work with you! You're invited to join us at the 2nd Alaska Coastal Mapping Summit where we will discuss long-term mapping data requirements, near-term a...
The new release features;
- Sophisticated charting abilities, including comparisons between data sources and binning by time;
- On-the-fly seasonal data summaries, including climatology and anomaly plots;
- Interactive comparison charting for sensor, model, and biological data;
- Availability of depth charts, interpolation via kriging, and 4D interactive charts for ocean profiling sensors like CTDs, moorings, gliders, and more;
- User-created custom data views for data exploration, saving and sharing;
- Enhancements to the data catalog for searching, downloading, and mapping data.