The completed Climate Science Special Report (a.k.a. NCA4 Vol. I) was released on November 1, 2017, as well as, drafts of Vol. II of NCA4 and the 2nd State of the Carbon Cycle Report (SOCCR-2) for public comment and review by the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine.
You can read more about all of this through these links:
- Read A Letter from Our Acting Chair and Executive Director for a breakdown and links to all of the reports
- Explore the Climate Science Special Report at science2017.globalch ange.gov (you can also download the report here)
- Log in (or create new credentials) to review and comment on NCA4 Vol. II, Climate Change Impacts, Risks, and Adaptation in the United States or SOCCR-2
- Find answers to (hopefully all of) your NCA4 FAQs here
These are the finalized dates and times for Public Review & Comment webinars:
- THIS WEEK: Thurs., Nov. 9: 3:00pm EST
- Sat., Nov. 18: 3:00pm EST
- Wed., Dec. 6: 5:00pm EST
- Tues., Jan. 16: 8:00pm EST
No registration is required. To access the webinar(s), please use the following call-in information:
Webinar link: https://icf.globalmeet.c om/NCAProjectWebinar
US callers: (605) 475-5606
Note: Phone numbers for other countries are available upon logging in to the webinar (clicking “Dial In” will provide a list of phone numbers for each country.)
These webinars will provide viewers with background on the NCA (which many of you have likely seen before), as well as guidance and instructions on how to use the Review & Comment system at review.globalchange.gov. In response to feedback on and lessons learned from the Regional Engagement Workshops, we’re trying to reach a broad swath of folks by providing weekend and (for some folks) evening sessions, so thanks in advance for helping spread the word!