The local radio station out of Cordova, KLAM, aired a 1-hour show on October 30, highlighting ocean acidification in Alaska, the science behind the issue, perspectives from the fishing community, and resources from the network.
- Jessica Cross, Research Associate with NOAA Pacific Marine Environmental Lab,
- Bob Foy, Director of NOAA’s Kodiak Laboratory
- Marc Carrel, Cordova Fishermen
- Shannon Carroll, Deputy Director of the Alaska Marine Conservation Council
- Darcy Dugan, Director of the Alaska Ocean Acidification Network